Mega Jobs Development Limited is a Hong Kong based executive recruitment consultancy assisting clients to fulfill their staffing needs by sourcing all levels of positions from temporary placement to executive search and selection. We also give the applicants a perfect platform to get their dream jobs.
We are specialized in banking & finance sector. What differentiate our services is majority of our consultants are equipped with solid experience in banking, which in turn gives us a competitive advantage and the power to provide clients and candidates with superior career advice.
Head/Senior Credit Manager/Manager, Credit Risk Division
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781309
Employer Ref. 20160923-004-Team7
Our clients are renowned banks with strong presence in Hong Kong. They are now looking for high caliber professionals to fill the posts of their Credit Division.
- Prepare/Approve independent credit assessment for credit proposals of large corporate/MME/SME submitted by marketing departments. Products include bilateral loans, syndication loans, trade finance, bonds, treasury & derivative products, etc.
- Monitor and follow up credit risk of a portfolio of corporate customers, and propose remedial actions when risk signals are identified.
- Report regularly the risk monitoring results and material credit issues to Section Head.
- Make sure the Bank’s credit policies and external regulatory requirements are strictly adhered in credit approval process and daily risk monitoring.
- Assist Section Head in developing and performing the Bank’s overall credit risk strategy Job
- University degree or equivalent with minimum 10 years of relevant credit risk working experience with reputable financial institutions, well-versed in credit risk assessment of syndicated loans, bilateral loans, trade finance facilities and bonds for large corporations and MME/SME. Experience in credit risk measurement and monitoring of investment and treasury products.
- Analytical with good judgment and knowledge in credit risk, loan products and market situations.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines of urgent cases.
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence, self-motivated, hardworking and can work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is an advantage.
- Suitable candidates will less working experience can be considered as Credit Manager/Analyst.
Competitive package will be offered to the right candidates. If you are interested, please send your full resume with current and expected salary in WORD format to our company.
For more information on our services and other career opportunities, please visit our web site at www.megajobshr.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.