HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL-STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with quality personalized healthcare. We offer a variety of niche services in lifestyle management, cardiology and cardiac thoracic surgery, oncology, obstetrics & gynecology, orthopedic, ophthalmology, pediatrics, urology & dentistry. With recent development in our advanced diagnostic equipment, improvement and expansion of our services and facilities, we are currently seeking individuals who strongly believe in professionalism, dedication and compassion to our patients.
Health Educator/ Coordinator (Full-time) Lifestyle Management Center
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922249
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in public health, health education, or related field.
- Good public presentation skill
- Coordinate and develop wellness program to group or individual.
- Creating health-related materials, such as newsletter, video, poster, web-site, and social-media.
- Have good problem solving skills, be resourceful and take the initiative when needed.
- Have excellent communication skills and be professional when dealing with all aspects of the wellness program.
- Positive attitude, pro-active and independent worker who is able to work well under pressure
- Willing to work on Sunday, Public Holiday and/or overseas
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates. Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.