Spencer Ogden (Hong Kong) Limited
Health & Safety Manager – Fitting Out
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918259
Our client specializes in fitting out works and also carrying out repairs and maintenance for over 25 years operating projects across Hong Kong and Macau. Project sectors includes hotel, casino, retail, F&B, outlets and Government works.
This prestige fit out firm are now working on a brand new project and is looking for the following professional to cover multiple projects.
- Monitor and oversee multiple site operations of health & safety in compliance to the local regulations.
- Provide safety training, carry out regular site inspection
- Prepare analysis report of accident investigation
- Implement the Company's Policy on occupational safety and health, and ensure our site safety standards are met at the construction sites and projects’ requirements
- Support the compliance against internal & external system audits and ISO certification
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Health and Safety related discipline
- 10 years’ experience in Health and Safety with 5 years in fitting out projects
- Registered Safety Officer
- Preferably available for immediate start
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Please contact me for further information and a confidential talk about our client’s opportunity.
You can reach us on Tel: +852 3726 8223. Shortlisted candidates will only be contacted.