Hedge Fund/ Middle Office Operation Analyst
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992384
Employer Ref. BBBH22152
Our client is a highly regarded Asia Hedge Fund that offers a wide range of exchange-traded funds (ETF) and hedge fund investment products. They are currently seeking for a Hedge Fund/Middle Office Operations Analyst to join their company. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop a broad range of skills within a dynamic and progressive hedge fund environment.
- Perform trade validation and reconciliation to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Handle fund operations including transaction monitoring, settlements and funds transfer
- Assist with new Hedge Fund and ETF launches
- Liaise with portfolio managers/traders and counterparties to resolve day to day queries
- Handle client's enquiries and execute client instructions in relation to trading, corporate activities, settlement and operational enquiries
- Prepare regular risk and management reports
- Handle payments and other ad-hoc operational duties
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years' work experience with operations, client services or fund accounting within a Financial Institution, asset manager or hedge fund
- Knowledge of financial products and asset management industry are highly desired
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and VBA
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO# 22152 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.