Hedge Fund - Fixed Income Operations Associate -30 - 40K
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836311
Employer Ref. AC1019
Our client is a well-known Hedge Fund with strong presence in the globe.
They are currently looking for a Hedge Fund Operations Associate to support the daily operations of the team.
- Provide supports such as Cash, Position and MV reconciliations
- Liaise with fund administrator to resolve any discrepancies on Trade, Cash and MV etc
- Perform OTC cash settlements
- Participate in fund administrator meetings and conference calls in regards of the market trend and business environment
- Conduct review on reconciling items of the group's businesses
- Maintain good relationship with fund administrator and new prime brokers
- Participate in building reconciliation procedures for new products
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- 2-years experience with Operation of Fixed Income at a Hedge Fund
- Confident individual who will escalate issues and excellent communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search