Help Desk, Systems Specialist, Windows, Networking, Investment Bank
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003002989157
Employer Ref. 208456306
- World leading Financial Institution
- Central Hong Kong Location
- Excellent Salary Offered
This Junior to Mid level desktop engineer role would be suitable for a young professional with 2-3 years industry experience. You will have good experience with desktop support and Networking on Windows and some Linux experience is preferable.
Ideally you will be looking to progress into a full Window's Admin role within about 3 years, you will have no more than 2 - 3 years commercial experience and have a keen interest in the financial sector / electronic trading.
Are you ambitious, have a drive with strong career development plans, then apply now. My client is looking for someone with strong motivation to do well and that shows initiative.
My client is a global leading Investment Bank and a world leader within the world of Electronic Trading, the client has a major presence throughout Asia Pacific.
To be successful for this role you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- 2-3 years industry experience as a Help Desk support officer preferably on a trading floor
- Desktop support, Hardware support, laptops, printers, phones
- Teleconferencing and Video Conferencing set up
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008/2012,
- Network Support
- MS Exchange