jobsDB ref: JHK100003004829975
Employer Ref. CSD4014966781003
In general, the operation team is responsible for ensuring the smooth and continuous functioning of the company’s office environment by providing round-the-clock first tie troubleshooting and problem resolving in shops including hardware issues, able to isolate IT related problem and escalate to next level support when required. Coordination with vendors for hardware issues.
- To handle users enquiries and perform first tier technical helpdesk support;
- To escalate the case to corresponding parties, if appropriate;
- To record and keep track the incident reports and problem solving;
- To perform and execute IT tasks in compliance with the procedure and documentation adopt;
- To assist in the formulation and documentation of the IT helpdesk service policies & procedures.
- 記錄個案文檔事件, 技術解決方案
- 協助制定及記錄IT helpdesk服務政策及程序
- Form 5 graduate or above, preferably with Certificate/ Diploma in computer science related discipline. Fresh graduate will also be considered;
- 1 year relevant experience in helpdesk agent and trouble-shooting for end-user is an advantage;
- Solid support experience in school is highly preferred but not a must;
- Knowledge on user end operations;
- Shift duties to support operation are required;
- Good communication skill, fluent in both English and Cantonese.
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume (please put our ref no. on the application subject), stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website.
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT Services Limited
About HKT Services Limited
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
More Jobs from this employer
Call Center - Customer Service Representative (Join-in Bonus $6,000 & Welcome fresh graduate)