Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited
Helpdesk Engineer (17-20K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832405
Employer Ref. KS813
Our client is a global electronic system company, they are looking for a Helpdesk Engineer to join their Technical Support Team.
- Handle end user calls for service desk service via phone, email and online portal;
- Provide technical support on both hardware and software problems for users;
- Participate to servers & network infrastructure upgrade & migration projects;
- Coordinate with vendors, internal/external parties and service partners for fault isolation and service restoration;
- Assist in preparing project, technical documentation and ad-hoc duties when assigned;
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer / Information Technology or related discipline;
- Knowledge in IT support, Desktop Administration, Windows server, active directory, VPN, VMware, etc
- 2-3 years IT support experience in PC/server operation system, enterprise network router and switch;
- Experience in help desk support is an advantage;
- Good in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.