Healthology BIOsciences Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782533
- Perform IT helpdesk support to end users and network troubleshooting
- Provide PC and IT services support for both hardware and software installation and configuration
- Assist in managing the inventory records, mainly for IT equipment
- Participate in any other ad-hoc projects assigned by I.T. Manager
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology
- Knowledge in Windows 7, Windows 8 and familiar with MAC OS is must
- Experience in Desktop/Laptop Hardware and Configurations, Client/ Server, Windows AD, route and firewall setup.
- Min. 2 years working experience in IT support
- Good communications skill and self-motivated
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package and career development opportunity to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send resume with current and expected salary by clicking Apply now.
All personal data collected will only be used for recruitment related purposes
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Healthology BIOsciences Limited
About Healthology BIOsciences Limited
If you LOVE beauty and healthy lifestyle, LOVE a sense of achievement and LOVE feeling great …
You will LOVE working for Healthology BIOsciences
We invite top talents to join us and become part of our Jesus blessing team.