CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Helpdesk Support Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832879
- Responsible for support helpdesk hotline and provide first tier phone support to end users via phone or email
- Records all helpdesk phone calls in the Service Desk tool and assign to relevant tier 2 support staff if the call cannot be solved in tier 1 level
- Provide support to users in respect of the relocation, installation, maintenance and operation of computer software and hardware
- Provide daily routine checking to replenish paper, toner and fuser, etc
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 1 years hands-on experience in PC hardware & software support
- Good knowledge of Windows OS (e.g. XP and Windows 7) and common OA applications and IT security software
- Good communication skills and polite
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.