CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Helpdesk Support Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991135
- Provide helpdesk and deskside support to troubleshoot IT problems to users
- Perform system / function testing and participate in system roll-out activities
- Assist on testing environment setup and test data preparation
- Perform user accounts administration support
- Answer user enquiries and report issues to the application support team
- Assist in preparing documents for system maintenance support
- Perform user co-ordination work and miscellaneous support related to desktop services
- Diploma Holder or above in Computer Studies or equivalent
- At least 1 years work experience in IT user support
- Familiar with Microsoft platform, Internet, network and email system technical support
- Must have experience in PC LAN support
- Good communication skills, mature, independently
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.