Hong Kong Cricket Association
Cricket has been played in Hong Kong for 174 years and Cricket Hong Kong (Hong Kong Cricket Association) is the National Sport Association for cricket in Hong Kong, who will engage, educate and inspire through programmes and initiatives that reflecting our diverse, vibrant community, also providing professional structures and pathways to support the identification and development of talented cricketers, to ensure Hong Kong is represented by champion teams.
As we are moving to more professional level and expanding our scope of work, we are now looking for suitable candidate to fill up the position of High Performance Coordinator.
High Performance Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920284
Employer Ref. HPC
- Provide administration support to the Director of Cricket and National Men’s and Women’s coaches
- Assist the Director of Cricket on tour budgets and follow up payment request with the Accounting Department
- Coordinate all logistics details (e.g. visa, overseas local transport, flight, accommodation) of the overseas tours
- Manage the insurance details for all players and support staff
- Coordinate order, storage and distribution of all clothing and equipment
- Provide administration support for the HKSI, LCSD and HAB program reports and liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Undertake other associated tasks and duties as requested
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on both a group and individual level
- Highly organized with strong administration and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management; evening and weekend work will be part of the role
- Ability to work to deadline, communicate effectively, maintain a flexible approach and contribute to a team environment
- Competency in using MS Office and its application
- Aptitude to assist in the development and implementation of operational strategies
- Ability to represent Cricket Hong Kong professionally in a positive way both internally and externally to all major stakeholders and partners
- Accountable, disciplined and motivated with a strong work ethic
- Tertiary qualifications in administration, business or sport
- Experience in High Performance Sport
- Understanding of cricket
- Competent in English and Chinese, able to speak Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
More details of the role could be found at http://www.hkcricket.org/cms/upload/hkca/files/High%20Performance%20Coordinator.pdf.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate according to their experience and qualifications.
Any interested parties, please apply on or before Monday, 5 December 2016 in confidence with full resume, stating salary history and expected salary, and available date by clicking "Apply Now". (Please mark the Job Ref on the email header and must state the expected salary).
Information not completed, will not be screened for interview. Entry point of salary is subject to qualifications and experience.
*Only the short-listed candidates for interview will be notified.
**All information collected is for recruitment purpose.