Rainbow Team Investment Company
HK / China Business Development / Management trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834873
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Focus on the development of current customers initiatives to provide full & one-stop service
- Private Wealth Management services to clients
- Monitor and analyze client's investment portfolios
- Handle clients' enquiries, monitoring, funds transfer, preparing marketing presentations etc.
- Assist director on analyzing HK and China market growth.
- Liaise with committee to plan and execute various types of marketing events, in HK or in China.
- Maintain good relationship with prospects and clients in mainland China.
- Compile statistics for potential markets.
- Establish effective working relationships with teammates in China.
- Build systematic training and marketing programs and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with 1 years or above of working experience or Master’s degree holder will be considered firstly.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, good in both Cantonese and English; fluent in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Business mindset, self-motivated, confident and a team player will be preferred.
- Willing to travel to mainland from time to time.
Competitive packages / fringe benefits and even fast-track promotion will be offered to the most suitable candidate. Please send your CV if you would like to be considered for interview.