jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830273
Employer Ref. 3703860/001
Rare opportunity for Legal Secretary to look for a in-house role with better work-life balance.
Our client is an industry leading company with business in Hong Kong and Mainland China. They are proactively looking for a high-caliber candidate to support the Legal Department.
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support for the team of 2-3 members
- Maintain and update the filing system
- Draft basic legal document
- Schedule appointments and prepare meeting materials
- Handle travel, accommodation and other logistics arrangement
- Perform other ad-hoc project and general office administration duties
- Diploma in Legal Studies or related discipline is preferred
- Fluent English and Cantonese; good spoken Mandarin is an advantage
- 2 years + working experience as Legal Secretary in law firm/ in-house legal department
- Independent and mature individual with good communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Immediately Available
- Attractive package
- Friendly team
- Work location: Kwai Fong
- Mon - Fri - Work-life balance
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Annabel Ming-Yin Chu on +852 3602 2433
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk