MEDIA MARCOMMS ASIA is a dynamic and customer centric recruitment firm with head- quarters in Hong Kong. We specialise in Media & Marketing recruitment in Asia and take pride in our in-depth industry expertise. We promise quality, commitment and results.
Hong Kong Investment Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917500
Our client is a FTSE 100 company offering wealth management services to clients across the board. They are market leaders in their field and are growing their Asia Operations. They invite applications for the position of INVESTMENT MANAGER to support the Sales team.
- Support Head of Business and local Partners; join client meetings on demand; assist with new business& conversion of 3rd party products
- Advocate Investment Management Approach (IMA) and explain changes arising from Investment Committee.
- Work with Asia Investment Director on investment research, communications and adaptation of model portfolios and funds.
- Co-ordinate with other local investment staff in day-to-day support activities.
- A degree preferably in the financial field and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- CFA would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with good knowledge of financial markets and the characteristics of specific asset classes / investments products (i.e. risk factors). Experience in mutual funds/fund managers’ analysis and due diligence would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, self-motivated, responsible and reliable
- Demonstrates drive and energy, commitment and a follow-through approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to grasp new ideas and concepts and think creatively.
- Able to influence others through building relationships.
- Able to balance assertiveness and sensitivity in confronting issues, respecting confidentiality where appropriate.
- Regularly seeks and acts upon feedback to improve.
Interested applicants should APPLY NOW or contact +852 3488 2238 for a confidential discussion.