Mario Recruitment Limited
Mario Recruitment is a leading professional recruiting firm in Hong Kong SAR, the expert at recruiting Responsible Officers (RO), Licensed Representatives (LR), Chief Compliance Officers (CCO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Risk Officers, and Fund Accountants.
We operate across financial services institutions in the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions. Our clients include well-established and listed securities firms, asset management firms, and other financial institutions operating in Hong Kong.
Mario Recruitment is a member of Compliance Consulting Limited, established in 2003, a renowned consultancy in SFC licensing, compliance consulting, Compliance Outsourcing, Onsite Training and Compliance Solutions in Hong Kong. Visit our websites on www.MarioRecruitment.com and on www.HKCompliance.com
Hong Kong SAR - Secretary & Administrative Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918868
Our client is a business consulting firm, specializes in providing regulatory compliance services to financial institutions in Hong Kong. Responding to business expansion, our client is seeking a qualified Secretary & Administrative Assistant to provide secretariat services to the senior executives.
What your role is
You will assist in preparing for SFC license applications and for related SFC regulatory duties reporting to senior executive management. Key responsibilities include:
- To serve as the personal assistant to managing director;
- To provide professional secretarial supports, office management supports and HR administrative supports to the senior management;
- To liaise with service vendors and external agencies on meetings and service scheduling;
- To prepare minutes and general correspondences for the board and senior management;
- To handle general banking transactions, and
- To handle ad hoc administrative assignments.
Who you are
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel formula;
- Able to type in Chinese (30 w.p.m.) and in English (50 w.p.m.);
- Fluent in Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin, traditional & simplified characters) and English;
- Highly organized, attentive to details, of pleasant & supportive personality;
- Higher diploma or degree holder in any discipline; and
- Having over 5 years of working experience in similar capacity;
It can be a plus if you:
- Have prior experience in banking or finance industry;
- Possess professional secretarial training or qualifications; and
- Have knowledge of HR related ordinances, but is not a must.
Please submit your full resume to us via JobsDB. Applications with insufficient information will not be processed.
Follow us also on LinkedIn for other current opportunities: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mario-recruitment-limited
Mario Recruitment Limited EA License number is 49919.