Hong Kong Hive Ltd
Host / Front Desk / Receptionist - the Hive Wan Chai
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994317
Employer Ref. Hosts
We are looking for a passionate and intelligent Host, with a charming personality to join our fun-loving and enthusiastic team. If you have attentive customer service skills, great personal presentation, is super hands on and love meeting new people, then you could have a place on the front of house team at the Hive.
Our team has a natural ability of engaging people together, and an interest in the world of startups, small businesses and entrepreneurs. We bring a personal touch to each of our location, and strive to our motto of ‘nothing is too much trouble’.
As a part of the team, you will be expected to do the following:
- Build and create a collaborative community through events and relationships between members
- Be the go-to person for all our members
- Coordinate and ensure the smooth operational running of all floors
- Conduct thorough and engaging tours
- Achieve and maintain 100% occupancy rate
- Act as concierge to Hive members
- Get to know the rest of the team and have fun!
- Confident customer service experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner
- Have travelled extensively or studied internationally
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Proven ability as a flexible and adaptable person
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Polished personal presentation and positive attitude
- Outgoing, friendly and sociable personality
- High school certification or above, University degree
- Must be familiar with MS Word, Excel
- Must speak fluent English
- Right to work in Hong Kong
- Work to our motto - 'Nothing is too much trouble'
To apply please provide a covering letter, up to date CV, expected salary and availability.