Hutchison Travel Limited (formerly known as Hutchison-Priceline) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, a leading Hong Kong-based multinational conglomerate. In 2002, it launched the first full service online travel agency in Hong Kong with operations in Asia. It was then developed into one of the most trustworthy and competence travel brands in the region.
With more than a decade of accumulated expertise, Hutchison Travel serves the travel markets in Hong Kong and across Asia by offering comprehensive travel services including air tickets, hotel rooms, car rental, air plus hotel packages, travel insurance and other travel related products.
Hutchison Travel comprises a premier online travel agency “hutchgo.com” and a full service business travel management division “Hutchison Corporate Travel”.
By gaining leverage from both the experience of the travel industry and the expertise of the e-commerce technologies, hutchgo.com (rebranded in June 2015) has been a top online travel agency in Hong Kong. It is committed to provide best-in-class service and assistance to travellers around the world.
Hotel Business Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918012
- Build and progressively expand the portfolio of assigned hotel partners and supplier network
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships and superior support services to hotel partners
- Ensure that partner hotels' product (content, rates and availability) is consistently optimized and competitive to maximize customer conversion
- Undertaking regular and comprehensive competitor analysis
- Secure seasonal deals, evergreen and dynamic promotions within the guidelines set by Management to support the brands' merchandising and marketing efforts
- Continuously promote and develop hotel partners' high engagement
- Develop and manage online and offline travel packages
- Handle daily enquiry/operation from hotel partners and internal colleagues
You should have / be:
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Tourism or Business Administration
- 5-7 years' experience in hotel contracting and/or sales, gained whilst working in travel operations or web-based accommodation/travel sector
- A track record in exceeding targets, relishing the opportunity to shine and contribute significantly to the continued growth in the travel industry
- Sound knowledge of hotel pricing, travel package & yield management a plus
- Demonstrates general problem solving skills and an intense curiosity to identify trends
- Ability to select and present insightful database including performance, market and competitor analysis and to implement meaningful action plans based on the data
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills with good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Self-motivated, aggressive, outgoing and customer & sales-oriented
- Able to work independently as well as be strong team player
In addition, you will be able to:
- Enjoy an attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Receive training and development opportunities
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send in your applications by email or by mail to Human Resources Department, Hutchison Travel Limited, Unit 1201, 12/F, Two Harbourfront, 22 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom, Kowloon.
To know more about us, please visit our website at http://www.hutchgo.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s) within the CK Hutchison Group of Companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within four weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.