Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ – Professionally We Serve, Personally We Care
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital – Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the following position(s):
Housekeeping Assistant Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922409
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager to oversee the housekeeping department operation and support the day-to-day activities in cleaning, laundry and linen, mortuary operation, wastes handling, pest control service, etc.
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Hotel and/or Facility Management
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good computing skill
- Speak and write fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Shift duty is required
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital – Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2276 7713 or by "Apply Now"