Housekeeping Lead - Full Time, HK Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146204
Employer Ref. 423801BR
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Welcome bonus $6,000
For many of our Guests, staying at one of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort hotels is a dream come true. Our Housekeeping Lead help bring those dreams to life by creating special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our Guests everyday.
As a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include:
- To inspect guestrooms and corridors of assigned floors ensuring adherence to cleanliness standards.
- To assign rooms to Floor Host on duty and job assignments for Houseman.
- To report on any faults found on floors and in guestrooms for repair and follow up.
- To conduct in the job training to Floor Host and Houseman.
- To set up VIP rooms prior to the arrival. To attend guest requests and deliver service in a consistent manner.
- To inspect all work done by Floor Host and Houseman providing feedback as appropriate.
- To control linen, guest supplies and cleaning supplies, ensuring correct storage and request quantity.
- Prepare the Birthday/Honeymoon/Anniversary set up in room prior guest arrival
- Ability to speak fluent Cantonese and conversational English and Putonghua
- 5 years experience in Housekeeping with at least 1 years in supervisory level
- Full-Time availability is required. This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift.
- Certificate holder
- Qualification of Vocational Housekeeping will be an advantage
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company - typically 5 to 6 working days per week including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
We offer an exceptional benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment. Please submit resume to us by clicking the APPLY NOW button and filling the on-line application form.
About Hong Kong Disneyland
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will be retained up to 2 years and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices, or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us. Such data may, if required, be sent to parties outside Hong Kong.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in sending email to email@example.com.