HR & Admin Manager
Season Components Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835229
The Manager will develop a thorough understanding of the company’s requirements regarding human resources, administrative functions and physical plant needs. He/She will partner with executive management to identify talent gaps and address the needs of each deparment. The Manager is responsible for full, accurate and equitable administration of all compensation and benefits and will be directly responsible for monitoring the day-to-day work and direct supervision of the Receptionist and Office Coordinator. The Manager of Human Resources and Administration will be supervised by the General Manager.
The Manager of Human Resources and Administration will work directly with the General Manager, and collaborate closely with the Group Financial Controller.
Specific responsibilities for managing and completing a wide range of human resource and administrative functions to include, but not limited to:
- Strategic development of talent pipeline for organization
- Staff recruitment, retention and terminations
- Maintenance of personnel files and Personnel Action Forms
- Benefits administration and staff compensation
- Counsel and advice to staff on personal and work related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics
- Develop, manage and implement personnel policies; develop a Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Work with staff and management to facilitate staff development and training opportunities
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws
- Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities
- Make certain that all administrative systems and processes are highly reliable, finely tuned and well delivered with an aim toward pro-action rather than reaction
- Research and recommend relevant insurance products (fidelity bond, property and casualty, management errors and omissions, etc.). Maintain relevant insurance files.
- Negotiate related contracts, manage relevant vendor relationships, liaison with building management and oversee office operations
- Serve as administrative team leader, coach and advocate for administrative staff
- Keep informed and up to date regarding industry standards and best practices
- Other duties as necessary and related
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resource or related field (e.g. Human Resource/Organizational Development or Business Administration)
- 7-10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of progressive and hands-on HR generalist in China
- Must have a working knowledge and be current with all relevant employment related laws in China and Hong Kong; Experience with developing a HRIS for a staff of at least 40 people
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development and office administration.
- Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and HRIS programs
- Must be accurate and efficient, high energy, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and excellent organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate on senior management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction
- Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Position is based in Dongguan, China full time
Interested candidates, please send the full resume via Apply Now
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Season Components Co Ltd
About Season Components Co Ltd
Season Components Co., Ltd. (http://www.seasongroup.com) is an EMS provider with facilities in China, Malaysia, Canada and the USA. We are ISO9001, TS16949, ISO13485 and ISO14001 certified. We offer vertically integrated manufacturing services including printed circuit boards assembly, wire assembly, mold and die making, and plastic injection molding. We are growing considerably year on year, and am constantly in search of talent to add to our team.