Daohe Global Group Limited
Daohe Global Group Limited is an investment holding company. Its principal business is engaged in the sales of merchandise and the provision of procurement and value-added services. The company’s shares are listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange under Stock Code 915. We are now seeking a highly committed professional to join us.
HR & Admin Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004990419
- Responsible for full scope of the total Human Resources functions of the listing company
- Responsible for the accurate maintenance of information used in the Human Resources Information System including payroll, personnel, leave and attendance
- Hands-on experience in building up a new office set-up and all the related activities
- Establishing and maintaining excellent associate relations and morale to achieve a high standard of associate performance in line with the listing company satisfaction objectives, as well as the listing company business and strategic plans
- Co-coordinating for the associates committee meeting and organizing for recreational and social activities for associates
- Leading/participating in various Human Resources projects including corporate activities and events
- Responsible for general office administration, including maintenance, procurement of office supplies and other administrative or support functions required
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- 4 or 5 years of extensive human resources experience in managerial capacity preferably in the listing companies in Hong Kong
- Ability to be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility
- Ability to train, motivate, evaluate, mentor and direct associates and managers to meet desired ends
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, labour laws and other regulatory practices
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Short or immediate availability is preferred
We offer 5-day work and attractive remuneration package to qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your application and full resume stating salary expected and date of availability by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please visit our website http://www.daoheglobal.com.hk to obtain more information about us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.