China Frontier Capital Management Limited
As a member of the Frontier Financial Group (www.ffgwm.com), we are a versatile financial services group specializing in providing private wealth management and investment banking services to high net worth individuals, institutional and corporate clients. Frontier Financial Group (FFG) holds Types 1, 4, 6 and 9 licenses granted by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong.
To cope with its rapid expansion in business in recent years, FFG has expanded substantially in size and has been recruiting experienced professionals from the industry to fill its key functional and management positions. The growth momentum is ever going and FFG is inviting high caliber individuals with dedication and commitment to succeed to join the already dynamic team.
HR & Admin. Officer / Assistant HR & Admin. Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836390
- Performing full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, payroll administration, employee relations as well as training and development
- Perform full spectrum of office administrative operations and functions, including but not limited to office, equipment maintenance, insurance and licenses renewal, office procurement;
- Assist in formulating and executing HR and Administration policies and procedures such as remuneration strategies, manpower capacity planning and labor relations strategies to attract, retaining and motivating staff
- Provide wide range of operational support to any HR & Admin functions
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience, major in HR generalist in financial industry preferred
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Detail-minded with good organizational skills, strong sense of responsibilities, multi-task oriented
- Independent, well organized, good analytical and communication skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
Less experience will be considered as Assistant HR & Admin. Officer
We offer 5-days work, free lunch, bank holiday, attractive remuneration, excellent career opportunities, and medical insurance.
(All personal information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose only.)