Tink Labs Limited
HR & Administration Assistant / Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832062
- Perform full range of office administration functions such as filing & typing, meeting arrangement and telephone system, etc
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains office supplies inventory / stationery, etc by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ordering and maintaining of office equipment and license renewal
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Provide support in training, clients seminars & recruitment activities
- Provide clerical support to the company like quotation
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- liaison for the departments in HR matters
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- to perform any other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Admin or its equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of HR / Admin working experience preferred
- More experience will consider as Officer grade
- Highly competent in MS Office applications
- Able to multi-task, plan & priorities to manage the workload
- Disciplined, well-presented with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese essential
- Ability to work independently
Immediately available preferred.