A rising electronics manufacturer in Dongguan requires a competent candidate to fill the captioned.
HR & Administration Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831523
- Lead a team of HR & Admin. professional to provide full spectrum of HR functions including promoting company public image, manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & development, performance management and employee relations.
- Supervise the general office administrative functions, including the management of canteen, dormitory, security system, and facilities maintenance with out-of-the-box mindset.
- To ensure compliance of Environmental, Health & Safety regulations, Social accountability and Anti-Terrorist requirements.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business studies or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant HR and Administration experiences particularly in manufacturing industry is highly valued
- Sound knowledge of PRC Labour Law, strong in build up labour relationship and handle labour dispute
- Experience of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, C-TPAT, or EICC Audit is a plus
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office is essential
Station in Dongguan, PRC is required
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Administration and Human Resources Manager
We offer attractive package & prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please contact the HR Director, tel : +852 6732 5365 for application enquiry.