Perfect Shape (Holdings) Limited
As Hong Kong's largest listed Medical Beauty Group (Stock Code: 1830), we believe that talent is the basis for our success. For every employee to become professionals in the industry, we will provide a series of on-the-job training and promotion opportunities. We are very welcome high calibers to join us. We are committed to making your dream of success and pioneering the most beautiful work life for you.
HR & Administration Manager (Greater China)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914680
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR to ensure smooth operation especially in our PRC offices & beauty salons including but not limited recruitment, payroll, C&B policies, performance management, employee relations;
- Responsible for leading all staff in the department to provide effective and professional HR service so as to improve effectiveness;
- Formulating the implementing the policies and strategies in human resources and staff development based on the direction of the direct supervisor, local legislation, market practice and business needs;
- Designing and implementing various HR policies and system concerning in recruitment, compensation and benefit, performance management, staff relational and staff discipline base on government regulations and market trend;
- Responsible for offices & beauty salons administration such as stationery and office supplies order, equipment & computer maintenance and liaison of service providers.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years HR experience Human Resource and administration in sizable company;
- Well-versed with HKSAR & PRC employment related regulations, insurance and social security government requirements;
- Hands-on with ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now' or call 3588 6426 for interview.
Personal information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only