aimHigher provides professional executive search and recruitment selection service to companies. We help our clients to attract, select and engage the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are committed in delivering a recruitment solution that meets your needs.
Our Consultants specialize in a range of industry and professional sectors, namely Banking and Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Human Resources, Retail & Wholesale, Sales & Marketing, Sourcing & Merchandising and Supply Chain. Through such specialization, we ensure that we have the necessary knowledge and in-depth understanding to serve the needs of our clients.
HR & Administration Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997969
Employer Ref. BF-KL-21912-J
Our client is a fast growing brokerage firm in Hong Kong with solid presence in China. To cope with their rapid business expansion, they are now looking for a HR & Administration Manager to join their team.
- Handle all round HR activities, recruitment, manpower development, staff performance management, compensation & benefits
- Handle Payroll, MPF contribution and annual tax report
- Prepare all kind of report monthly and quarterly including manpower report, payroll report, etc;
- Handle work visa application
- Plan, implement and review HR and Administrative strategies, policies and procedures to support the business needs
- Supervise and handle all office administration duties including office maintenance, commodity supply, reception management, insurance and contract renewal, etc.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- 7+ years relevant experience, preferably in the financial industry
- University graduate in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong labor ordinance and related legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Less experience candidate will consider as Assistant HR & Admin Manager
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref)