- Responsible for administrative duties (including office security systems, safety, insurance, facilities and equipments management etc.)
- Responsible for HR duties (Including recruitment, Payroll & MPF processing, compensation and benefits, staff development and employee relations, etc.)
- Provide support of management projects to meet corporate growth need.(including upgrading in System/Operation/Physical Setup.)
1. Minimum 3 year relevant working experiences in similar capacity
2. Tertiary education, with formal HR / administrative training (formal secretarial training is a plus.
3. Independent problem-solver, strong people skill, detail-minded and well-organized
4. Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
5. Familiar with PC applications (MS office, Outlook)
We are an equal opportunity employer, Interested candidates, please send Word format full resume with current and expected salary by email.
All information collected used for recruitment only and treated in strict confidence.