Modern Terminals’ success as a container terminal operator in Hong Kong and Mainland China has been built and sustained by consistently providing customer focused services, and delivering a unique customer experience that aligns with our Brand Promises. We achieve this through the commitment and involvement of all our people, and by aligning our operations and actions with our values of Trust, Accountability and Teamwork.
We now invite applicants to join our team in the following position(s):
HR Administrator (C&B Focus)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836359
Reporting to Compensation & Benefits Manager, the job holder’s major responsibilities are to:
- Assist in expatriates management and administration
- Prepare and compile salary offer for management staff
- Provide salary and benefits data for survey participation
- Assist in annual staff cost budgeting and reforecast
- Support the annual process of bonus target setting, mid-year review and year-end assessment
- Provide data for HK salaries tax filing
- Assist in annual salary review and bonus payment
- Maintain HR system data and prepare management reports or statistics
The ideal candidate should have / be:
- Degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 2 years' HR working experience in sizable organization(s)
- Proficient in PC applications (Microsoft Office Excel and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Detail minded and sensitive to data
- Analytical thinking
- Strong sense of accountability and confidentiality
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate(s). Please apply in confidence with full resume, present and expected salary and contact telephone number, either by email by clicking "Apply Now" to or by letter to Human Resources Manager, Modern Terminals Limited, Berth One, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.