Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization’s growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion & Luxury
- FMCG & Retail
- Finance & E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry: email@example.com
Job Application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 852 2203 4021
Fax: 852 2403 6022
Suites 1404 & 1406, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
HR Analyst (DT16077)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999310
Employer Ref. Our Ref: DT16077
Our client is a listed group with business in retail, telecommunications and consumer services. They are seeking for a high caliber to join their Resources Planning team.
- Responsible for the supporting of manpower planning and data analysis including headcount, salary review and adjustment, staff turnover rate etc.
- Keep up-to-date for a sizable database across Greater China regions. Communicate closely with counterparts and regional offices to obtain information for updates.
- Perform manpower data consolidation and reporting, including but not limited to manpower and staff cost related requisitions, employment trend etc.
- Provide guidance to local teams on basic HR concepts to ensure regional reports are completed properly.
- Assist in preparation of presentation material for management.
- Diploma or above
- 3 years experiences in HR reporting & analysis, preferably in regional context.
- Advance knowledge in Excel and excellent analytical skills.
- Passionate and having deep interest in data mining and analysis.
- Knowledge in HR concepts and understanding of employee turnover rate calculation, use of market data etc.
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. DT16077) to our Job Application email (under Contact Information) or alternatively to: Eastwood Consultants Limited
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.