Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line. We have dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centers in Chile, China, India, Romania, the UAE, and the US, which provide multiple time zone and multilingual services.
HR Analyst - MIS Reporting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920610
The key responsibilities of the role are:
· To support regional, divisional and SME area workforce analytics reporting requirements.
· Cover all aspects of report design and updating for key topic areas in human capital and COO.
· Working with clients to help understand human capital issues, and measuring success of initiatives through reporting. - Partnership with Regional and Global Human Resources partners to coordinate and facilitate annual HR processes such as Goal Setting, Performance Reviews, Talent Review, Promotions, Metrics, Compensation, reductions in force
· The ability to process day to day HR transactions including but not limited to transfers, terminations, international assignments, relocations, immigration, employee data updates.
· Project and data management for key HR initiatives (Talent initiatives, promotions, reductions, and ad hoc requests)
· Serve business clients as a consultant on workforce reporting
· Providing general analytical and MIS support
· A Bachelor’s degree
· Prior reporting and data analytical experience
· Banking / Financial institutions experience preferred but not a must
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
· Creative insight to support the delivery of practical HR solutions to meet business challenges
· Ability to put together a senior management level presentation
· Good communications skills
· Ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment
· Sound problem solving and project management experience and abilities
· High integrity; able to maintain confidentiality at all times and data integrity