HR Analyst - Payroll (6-months contract)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835492
Employer Ref. 3505220/001
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an HR Officer to join an international financial services firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for full spectrum payroll process for the Hong Kong and Regional offices.
Our client is a leading international financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia and Europe. They have over 1500 employees in Hong Kong currently. To cope with their rapid expansion, they are currently hiring for an HR Analyst to join their well-established team. This will be start off as a 6-months contract with opportunity for permanent or extension in future.
- Responsible for monthly payroll, incentives and final payments
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the payroll process
- Prepare payroll-related reports for management review
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 1 year payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application with excellent excel skills
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is a plus
- Able to work independently and deliver within stringent deadlines
- 5 day work week
- MNC and regional exposure
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity for perm
- Corporate and grand office located in Kwun Tong
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katrina Ching on +852 3602 2438.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk