Tai Hing Catering Group
Founded in 1989, Tai Hing Catering Group transforms from a roastry shop to now one of the largest F&B chain restaurants in Hong Kong and Greater China. The Group owns several renowned brands, including Tai Hing, TeaWood, TCK Congee, and other Japanese restaurants, managing about 100 outlets in Hong Kong.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we have a new opening for the following position.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email@example.com.
HR and Admin Officer (Macau)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917279
- Provide general administrative support to the office
- Administrate and maintain all staff personnel information
- Manage the monthly payroll, insurance, social securities and other tax related matters
- Coordinate with HK office in the implementations of HR policies, and make necessary amendments to ensure such policies are in alignment with local employment law
- Assist in staff scheduling, archiving, and administration of the professional staff, group functions, etc
- Maintain HRIS database and monitor its overall accuracy and efficiency
- Assist in travel and accommodation arrangements
- Handle full sets of accounts - A/P, A/R, P/L, month-end report and year-end closing
- Administer expenses claims and prepare reports
- Maintain a proper filing/database system for easy retrieval and accurate documentation to facilitate information flow
- Replenish stationery, copying paper and other office supplies items, and maintain office equipment
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant working experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Chinese Word Processing
- Good understanding of Hong Kong and Macau Employment Ordinance
- Committed, hardworking, responsible, and well-organized
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Holding Macau ID is preferable
For more company information, please visit our web site at www.taihingroast.com.hk
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment-related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.