Kai Wah International Ltd
A Chinese Medicine and Health Food Retailing Group is inviting high caliber and experienced professional for the following post:
HR and Administration Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993304
Working location : Wong Chuk Hang
- Report to the Managing Director
- Monitor and implement all round HR activities, recruitment, manpower development, staff performance management, compensation & benefits in HK
- Handle Payroll, MPF contribution and annual tax report
- Supervise the HR & Administration department in HK
- Plan, implement and review HR and Administrative strategies, policies and procedures to support the business needs.
- Manage the team to handle all office administration duties including office maintenance and renovation, commodity supply, travel management, reception management, insurance, license and contract renewal
- Monitor the office lease renewal, office maintenance and renovation in HK
- Prepare the annual budget for office administration expenditures
- Monitor the monthly attendance report in HK and report to the relevant department head if any case
- Prepare all kind of report monthly and quarterly including manpower report, payroll report, etc.
- Provide secretarial service to the Managing Director if need
- Travel to China and Asia Pacific countries occasionally
- Degree or above in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- 5-7 years’ solid experience in all-rounded human resources & administrative functions preferably in retail industry.
- Well-versed in Hong Kong employment legislations.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English & Chinese including Putonghua.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, detail-minded, able to work under pressure and with multi-tasking ability.
Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.