jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921170
Employer Ref. BBBH21757
- Provide our award winning service to clients to maintain client relationship on regular basis
- Responsible for client payroll calculation (eg, salaries, leave, commission, and other compensation calculations)
- Prepare HR reports such as movement, headcount, summary, cost centre allocation and payroll breakdown reports
- Liaise with providers in relation to Pension, insurance and tax authority for Taiwan
- Input data into Payroll system and maintenance of staff information
- Responsible for implementing a new payroll setup (database, payroll & leave administration)
- Knowledge in processing Taiwan work visa application
- Responsible for other administrative duties within the payroll team
- Diploma or equivalent in Human Resources and/or end to end HR payroll processes
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources or Payroll department within Taiwan
- Ability to handle high volume payroll work & adapt to change
- Action-orientated, detail minded and organized
- Solid in payroll procedures, payroll software exposure and Microsoft office.
- Must be good in excel application and sensitive to numbers
- Well-versed in Taiwan Employment Law
- Strong communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Fluent in spoken English and Mandarin
To apply, please press apply now or call 3915 0212 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.