Star Anise is a pan-Asian recruitment firm based in Hong Kong focusing on the legal, compliance, executive, and professional support sectors across all industries - whether law firm, multi-national, financial services or listed companies.
To see how we can help you, the candidate, see our dedicated candidate page: http://www.staranise.com.hk/candidates/
For clients: http://www.staranise.com.hk/employers/
HR ASSISTANT (LAW FIRM): 3+ YEARS
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916141
Employer Ref. JL.502847
This leading international law firm is looking for a HR Assistant to join their HR team with particular focus on compensation & benefits.
This would be a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a top tier international law firm.
- Handle monthly payroll, including but not limited to MPF administration and tax returns
- Administer employee benefit programs, e.g. medical insurance, life insurance
- Assist in the recruitment process, interview arrangements and offer management etc.
- Arrange and manage expatriate staff work visas, assist on immigration issues and handling related enquiries
- Support other HR areas when required
- 3+ years HR experience with major law firm or professional services preferred
- Experience in using HRIS and payroll software
- High level of fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with different levels of staff
- Knowledgble in The Law Society filing requirements for legal staff.
To apply, please send your CV (in Word document format) to Judy Lui on the link to this job, or for a confidential discussion, please call her on +852 3460 3531 quoting reference number JL.502847.
Data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 business days of your application, please assume your application has not been shortlisted.