Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
HR ASSISTANT (INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM) (HRA/CBH130117)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996510
Employer Ref. HRA/CBH130117
- International Law firm
- Great work benefits for the employee
- Excellent work environment and location
Our client, an international law firm, is urgently seeking for a HR assistant to work in their HR team. This role requires an individual that enjoys handling HR administration issues, dealing with the partners and handling the day to day enquiries on compensation, annual leave and any other matters. You will be working with a great team, although small, the firm offers great stability, work life balance and benefits as well.
- Keep track of leave records of employees.
- Renewing working visas for attorneys
- Updating notification of changes to Law Society of Hong Kong and enrol attorneys to CPD/RME courses.
- Prepare the necessary induction pack and orientation schedule for new joiners.
- Preparing employment contracts and follow up with new joiners
- Organize and schedule interview appointment
- Handle payment of office admin and HR related expenses
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in Human Resources field
- Detailed minded
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Responsible and enjoy handling the administration
- Immediately available or short notice is highly preferable
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web:www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy