jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918797
Employer Ref. HK117649
- A strong focus on Compensation and Benefits
- Assist in handling the full spectrum of human resources management function including policy and procedure preparation, payroll, C&B, job grading, training co-ordination etc when needed
- Respond to general payroll, policy, immigration enquiries from staff and escalating to HRMs where required
- Support the recruitment process across legal and support teams, supporting relevant HRMs in coordination of CVs, interviews and candidate offers
- Coordinate immigration and Hong Kong Law Society applications, process and renewals
- Maintain HRIS system
- Participate in annual HR and special projects and events as required
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of people
- 3+ years HR experience with major law firm or professional services preferred
- Experience in using HRIS and payroll software (e.g. PeopleSoft)
- Knowledgeable in The Law Society filing requirements for legal staff.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you're a confident, dynamic HR professional, looking for challenges, click on the "Apply" button or contact Adrian Lui at +852 2919 6127 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117649. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.