Urgent - HR Asst Manager/Senior Officer _Bank
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832045
Employer Ref. 102-050515-JC3
- Report to Senior HRM/HRD
- Manage all-round HR roles
- Develop and implement best company practices, review policies and handle both HR and administration;
- Lead supporting team to deliver HR services
- Drive training initiatives
- Compile analysis reports and budget forecast for management.
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines;
- At least 6 years HR experience with minimum 3 years at management ;
- Strong leadership, decision-making and communication ability;
- Familiar with financial management and legal compliance in HR and Admin;
- Fluent English & Good Mandarin
- MUST CAN COMMUNICATE IN MANDARIN, CANTONESE & ENGLISH.
Interested candidates, please email your resume MS WORD FORMAT with last and expected salary to email@example.com.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk