We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
HR Business Partner
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835326
Employer Ref. 507330
- Manage entire HR practices, such as salary planning, Performance Management, Talent review process, Career Development
- Manage HR projects, including Talent Acquisition, Organization Development, Employee Relations and HR policies
- Drive initiates from Group office and roll out to different markets across the globe
- Advise Recruitment source and channel to department units in order to achieve cost effective results
- Review and execute the Performance Management System and the Performance Banding Panels to build a strong performance culture and drive continuous improvement of performance
- Provide advice and guideline to managers to address under-performance cases or develop high potential staff
- Be the project lead to review and implement HR policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to local legislations and well communicated to employees
- University graduate preferably in the discipline of human resources management or business administration
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in HR of which at least 3 years in managerial position
- Regional exposure is highly essential
- Solid experience in project management as well as staff relations and communication programs
- Fast paced, strong business sense, flexible and driven individual
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Linda Tse at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5192 for a confidential discussion