jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830099
Employer Ref. HK116126
- Lead the HR function, looking after all aspects of human resources practices and processes
- Manage the entire recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing to on boarding
- Ensures proper administration and compliance with all labour laws and regulations.
- Be responsible for all daily HR affairs
- To support, organize and execute HR department projects related to the efficiency
- Provide constructive advice on effective staffing/ hiring strategies to hiring managers
- Reporting to the CFO and Senior Management in the Hong Kong and Singapore
- Analyzes data, identifies trends and recommends solutions to improve employee satisfaction, performance, and retention.
- Develop and formulate policies related to development, communication, implementation, and facilitation of training programs.
- Hands on experience in recruitment and HR business partner with good stakeholders management
- University graduate preferably in the discipline of human resources management or business administration
- Minimum 6-8 years of work experience in HR, media agency, advertising, Public Relation, Ad Tech, Creative agency background highly preferred
- Ability to analyze, plan and execute corporate initiatives
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries/complaints and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to effectively present ideas and recommendation
- Strong computer skills- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you're a confident, dynamic HR professional, looking for challenges, click on the "Apply" button or contact Adrian Lui at +852 2919 6127 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116126. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.