Apass International Hong Kong Company Limited
APASS International Hong Kong Company Limited
APASS International (www.apass.com.hk) is a professional recruiting company.
With offices in Hong Kong and Tokyo, we dedicate to advance professional’s career throughout Asia Pacific region. Our consultants devote to each specialized recruitment area where they have deep understanding of clients’ requirements as well as business background, and often times, they are from the industry.
We work together with you to find a place where your skills, experience and cultural/language background would be highly valued. We are here to advance your professional career.
HR Business Partner/ Senior HR Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783528
Our client is an energetic and fast-growing lifestyle brand, currently expanding to the China market. They devote to the designing and production of high-end consumer products, who is looking for HRBP/Senior HR Executive to join their team.
- To handle benefit administration including pension, medical insurance, employee compensation and other benefit initiatives;
- To support payroll process which includes but not limited to monthly payroll process and final payment;
- To be responsible for the entire process of recruitment and selection as well as preparation of employment agreements and related documents;
- To organize employee relation activities all year round in Hong Kong from conception through to completion include event planning, budgeting, quotation comparison and confirmation, promotion, enrolment management, on-site supervision and operational support;
- To conduct and support staffs engagement activities and annual performance appraisal exercise;
- To assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- Tertiary education, preferably in business administration or HR related disciplines with minimum 5 years’ HR generalist/ Admin experience, preferably in retail industry, China experience is an advantage;
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Cheerful, detail-minded, work independent with good team spirit
- Fluent Cantonese and Mandarin with strong language literacy especially in English;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant HR Manager role.
Our client offers comprehensive package with fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume together with your current salary, expected salary and available date to our email or to apply online by clicking “Apple Now” button below.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.