jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837430
Employer Ref. HK116383
- Managing C&B, training, recruitment, office administration for the Group's Hong Kong business segments;
- Meeting, briefing and discussing with division heads of PRC to provide recommendations for improvement.
- Conducting HR audit, policy review and developing HR Strategies.
- To lead the HR function, looking after all aspect of human resources practices and processes
- Liaise with senior management, manage and improve performance appraisal system
- Review and restructure company regional C&B policies
- Supervise the team to facilitate recruitment process for office vacancies
- Provide constructive advice on effective staffing / hiring strategies to hiring managers
- Strategically partners with services or functional leaders or teams to coordinate people priorities and investments for assigned service function.
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in HR
- Regional exposure is highly essential
- Ability to analyze, plan and execute corporate initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people of all levels across the Company
- Proficiency in both spoken and writes English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
If you're a confident, dynamic HR professional, looking for challenges, click on the "Apply" button or contact Adrian Lui at +852 2919 6127 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK116383. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.