jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918828
Employer Ref. HK116129
- Lead HR shared services for business leaders of assigned business units and provide advice and query resolution to your client group on full range of HR activities and employee relations
- Work with key stakeholders in your assigned business units on manpower workforce planning, performance management, employee relations and other HR related issues.
- Work closely with a small local HR team on daily HR activities such as payroll, benefit administration, HR administration, ensuring that the HR plan is delivered consistently, and in line with best practice/legal requirements
- Partnering with Regional and local Centres of Excellence (Learning & Development and Recruitment & Resourcing teams) to provide a wide range of HR Services to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively within the HR Team on HR projects, compensation & benefits, performance management system, HR processes re engineering and transformation, HR policy design and Oracle implementation
- Support annual/ cyclical talent and reward activity (e.g. Performance appraisals; annual reward review, employee benefits program renewal)
- Additional ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' solid HR generalist experience in a MNC organization, preferably from a diverse culture environment
- Confidence, and stature to effectively address stakeholders at business leader levels
- Good attention to detail, good organizational, planning and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task and priorities work load
- An ability to demonstrate a commercial and cultural understanding and sensitivities of the business
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
If you're a confident, dynamic HR professional, looking for challenges, click on the "Apply" button or contact Adrian Lui at +852 2919 6127 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116129. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.