jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832122
Employer Ref. 507650/001
A world-leading cosmetics group is looking for a Thai speaking candidate to support its HR team in providing Employee Services. This position will focus on the Thai market.
- manage the on-to-off boarding process to ensure an effective and efficient customer experience
- solve routine H2R problems and escalate as needed, and use professional and customer-focused approach to handle employee inquiries
- answer staff enquiries on leave (absence) policy and eLeave system
- provide support and assistance on HR projects upon request and availability
- provide HR administrative service including letter generation employment contract, employment verification letter, visa application letters, etc.
- daily maintenance of HR Connect and all related systems, this included logs all calls on the case management system, Data validation for Employee Services activities, employee privacy, etc.
- document and update Desktop Procedures (DTP), Job Aids and Sharepoint whenever needed
- University degree with at least 1 to 2 years' HR or administrative experience
- spoken and written Thai and English is a must
- excellent interpersonal skill and good telephone manner with strong communication skills
- working knowledge in data mining and being able to draw concise conclusions
- ability to deal with multiple tasks and requests in an evolving environment
- pleasant personality and positive attitude, responsible and committed
- proficiency in MS Office applications, including Excel (pivot table and v-lookup)
- experience in Oracle HR System is an advantage
About the organisation:
This company is a great place to work and a great brand to join.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.