GoHome.com.hk is Hong Kong’s No. 1 online property platform, with a market-leading presence among HK property buyers and real estate professionals. Established in Hong Kong in 1999, GoHome.com.hk focuses on providing value-added property searches, as well as home & living related information and services. It has built a strong and sustainable business backed by unmatched Hong Kong local intelligence. The website outperforms other local real estate portals with the highest traffic, user and listing figures, making the most effective online advertising platform for local real estate and living sectors. GoHome.com.hk was named Marketing Magazine’s “Property Portal of the Year” in 2011 and 2012. The leading property platform is part of the iProperty Group which owns Asia’s no. 1 network of property websites under the iProperty.com umbrella brand.
About iProperty Group
iProperty Group owns Asia’s No. 1 network of property websites under the iProperty.com umbrella brand. The Company is focused on developing and operating Internet-based real estate portals with other complementary offerings in Asian markets. It currently operates consumer and business online property portals in the markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, India and the Philippines. With further expansion planned, IPGA is continuously working to capitalize on its market-leading positions and the rapidly growing online property advertising market throughout the region.
We are inviting high caliber candidates to join our dynamic and rapidly growing company for an exciting career. Be part of our winning team and revolutionize the way real estate is bought and sold in Hong Kong!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922019
- Assist HR Manager with managing the employee lifecycle including recruitment, New Employee Orientation and induction (including Buddy Program), probation, promotion, transfer dismissal etc and ensuring that all relevant paperwork is issued accordingly by the Group HR in Malaysia.
- Work with Group HR on the issuance of Offer letter of the selected candidates. Documents to be collected from the incumbent and appointment letter to be signed off.
- Assist with posting job advertisements via online job sites or working with recruitment firms.
- Support the handling of monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees.
- Assist in obtaining payroll approval to ensure complete accuracy.
- Liaise with insurance benefit providers to ensure up to date and accurate records on employee movement.
- Support any other report or ad hoc assignment that is required by the HR Manager or Regional HR Group.
- Process new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, leave of absence and existing employee changes related to payroll.
- Maintain training schedules and pre and post training forms, office seating plan, staff attendance record, medical claims, and anything related to HR management and administration.
- Assist in organizing HR welfare activities.
- Assist HR Manager to provide support to leaders and team members to develop the skills and capabilities of the team.
- Assist HR Manager and the leadership team to monitor performance, attendance and team member engagement.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- >2 year of experience in handling full spectrum of HR Roles and Responsibilities
- Well versed with Hong Kong Labor Laws and Employment Laws
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Possess good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in times of tight deadlines
- Good organizing skills & Good analytical skills
Interested applicants please send a full resume via APPLY NOW. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies.