WPG is No.1 Global Semiconductor Distributor and the largest electronics distributor in Asia, headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan (TSE:3702). To support the ambitious growth of the business, we are now looking for top-notch professionals to join for the following position.
Interest candidates, please send your application letter & resume with current & expected salary to the Senior Human Resources Manager, Unit 7 - 11, 15/F, CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong or via email: email@example.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999294
- Participate in full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development and employee relations.
- Handle the enrolment and orientation for new join staff.
- Handle HRIS maintenance, administer and organize staff data and P-file.
- Assist in formulate and implement HR policies and projects as required.
- Prepare periodical management reports.
- Handle and process visa application and taxation matters for expatriate.
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree or above in Human Resources Mangement or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years solid HR experience in sizable company, preferably gained in trading / logistics industry.
- Well organized, strong numerical sense and detail oriented.
- High competency in MS office applications and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Working Location: Tsuen Wan
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as HR Assistant.
We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits to right candidate. For Company details, please visit our web site at www.wpgholdings.com. For more recruitment details, please visit our facebook page "WPG Electronics HK Recruit".
WPG Electronics (HK) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications may be kept for another 3 months for being considered for other suitable positions available in our Company. The unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after the said period of retention.