jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834373
Employer Ref. 506130/001
A well-established Private Equity firm is looking for a Regional HR Generalist to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Generalist will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- end-to-end recruitment, from selection, contract preparation, background checking, on-boarding, to first day orientation
- managing full employment cycle up to exit interviews
- maintaining HR data in system
- assisting in performance management
- deploying annual engagement survey and conduct basic analysis
- managing vendors (i.e. recruitment firms, & HR consultancies)
- coordinating campus recruitment as well as annual internship program
- organizing firm-wide training events
- assisting in year-end salary and bonus review
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related disciplines
- minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist experience
- sound knowledge of employment ordinance and HR regulations
- able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- excellent presentation skills, fluent in both English and Chinese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.