jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916085
Employer Ref. 3770050/001
Rare opportunity for a Mandarin speaking HR to look for an all-rounded HR position in a US based company.
Our client is a reputable and professional health care company based in US. With over 100 years of history, they have global presence over America, Europe and APAC, and finally became a market leader in the 21st century. It's a people-oriented company with international and friendly culture. They have set up an APAC HR team, and are actively looking for a HR Generalist to oversee Mainland China and Hong Kong market.
The successful candidate will join the APAC HR team to:
- Offers solutions to day-to-day HR operational issues including recruitment, C&B support, on-boarding support etc.
- Proactively provide professional HR advice and support on HR issues, policies, systems and projects.
- Set up and develop the Employee Engagement functions, including Employee Satisfaction Survey, Activities, CSR etc.
- Co-work with the Chinese office/ team for all-rounded HR issue. Answer any enquiries and provide feedback from HR perspectives.
- Listen to the opinions from all-levels and provide feedback to the management to work on further retention strategies.
- Arrange APAC training programme and cover other colleagues in other region when necessary
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
- Fluent in Mandarin and English is a must, good Korean will be a great plus
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR, Business Administration or other related discipline
- 3+ years related experience in MNC
- HR operation/ Regional HR experience will be an advantage
- Approachable, people-oriented and understanding personality.
- Experienced in Employee Engagements and drive retention programmes, from sizable business is a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Software and using databases, good knowledge with WorkDay
- Attractive package and benefits
- Guaranteed 13 month pay
- Good work life balance
- International environment
- Corporate office in Causeway Bay
- Good exposure for both China and HR market
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Annabel Ming-Yin Chu on +852 3602 2433
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk