HR Generalist - US based professional firm - Up to 30k
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784163
Employer Ref. 3645530/001
This is a rare opportunity for candidates with strong all rounded HR experience looking to develop a stable career within professional services. My client is a top tier US firm with a strong reputation worldwide. They are seeking for a HR professional with operational experience seeking more strategic exposure.
My client is a well-known US MNC with a long history in Hong Kong. In recent years, they have experienced strong growth in APAC and continue to have exciting development plans in the region. Over these years, they have established a good reputation in both their work as well as for the opportunities provided to employees. In addition to providing top notch services to high profile clients, they also provide a dynamic and nurturing environment for staff to develop their career. They are seeking for a HR professional to join their diverse team and grow with the company.
The successful candidate will the HR team with the following duties:
- Take ownership of HR function including and act as adviser for local and regional line managers
- Provide accurate advice in regards to HR related matters
- Assist in all round HR functions including recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits, performance management and HRIS etc.
- Provide operational support for end to end recruitment processes including on-boarding/off-boarding, updating HRIS, screening CVs, performing interviews etc.
- Ensure that all processes are in line with regulatory compliance requirements
- Work closely with regulators to ensure accurate training records and updated license registrations
- Assist in planning and coordination of Learning & Development programs
- Support mobility function for expatriates
- Work closely with finance department for payroll/leave/benefits administration
- Participate in design, planning and implementation of new HR programs on a global and regional basis
- Assist in special projects as assigned
The successful candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of all rounded HR experience within professional industries.
- Candidates from large commercial MNCs will also be considered.
- Must be comfortable with a wide range of HR operational duties covering C&B/payroll/recruitment/training & development.
- Has passion to drive initiatives and implement policies
- Fluency in English/Mandarin is required. Ability to read/write Chinese is an advantage.
- Ability to interact with expatriates is a must
- Knowledge of professional industries is an added advantage.
- Previous interaction with regulatory authorities is a plus.
- Comfortable in picking up new tasks independently
- Able to think on your feet
- Able to multitask and deadline-oriented
This role provides a competitive base salary with excellent bonuses distributed 2 times per year. Candidates are also given good fringe benefits including annual leave, good medical coverage and OT allowance if necessary. Working hours are stable with 5 days work week with flexible working hours.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Janice Leung on +852 3602 2413
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk